minOccur, maxOccur

Julian Reschke reschke at medicaldataservice.de
Wed May 12 23:51:56 BST 1999

I think I don't understand your initial question then...

Yes, you don't need minOccurs and maxOccurs if you have a DTD as well -- but
that would be in addition to a Schema file. My understanding was that a
Schema would be used <em>instead</em> of a DTD, and then these two
attributes surely are useful.

Could you please clarify a bit what you were trying to tell us :-) ?

Regards, Julian

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)