Announcement: OmniMark is Free

Buss, Jason A jabuss at cessna.textron.com
Wed May 19 23:20:38 BST 1999

The download for the IDE includes the source code for Omnimark5.  I believe
you just elect not to install the IDE using the Web Object Packager
thingy....

Unfortunately, something is up with Omnimark's server (possibly low
bandwidth) but my downloads from that server are running less then 1K over a
T1 frame.  The darn thing either locks up and times out, or corrupts the
file when it downloads.  Hopefully next week I will be able to download it.

-Jason