Questioning XSL

Paul Prescod paul at prescod.net
Fri May 21 18:04:25 BST 1999

I think that it is worth noting that most of the people who are in the
"XSL camp" are people are thoroughly familiar with scripting languages.
The reverse is not true. We have tried both and found the XSL way to be
more convenient. There is no programming language that quite captures
XSL's optimized mix of "polymorphic dispatch", pattern matching and
convenient template description.
 http://itrc.uwaterloo.ca/~papresco

Alabama's constitution is 100 years old, 300 pages long and has more than
600 amendments. Highlights include "Amendment 393: Amendment of Amendment
No.  351", "Validation of Laws Regulating Court Costs in Randolph County",
"Miscegenation laws", "Bingo Games in Russell County", "Suppression
of dueling".  - http://www.legislature.state.al.us/ALISHome.html

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)