Lotsa laughs

Don Park donpark at quake.net
Tue May 25 06:02:03 BST 1999

> Forgive me for being slow but what is the funny part?  Like
> it or not it
> seems this is something anyone working in e-commerce is going
> to have to
> take seriously given it has the support of Microsoft, SAP, Baan and
> Peoplesoft.

Well, I wouldn't be laughing so much if they spent as much effort on the
spec as they apparently did spend on all those press releases.  BizTalk spec
version 0.8 is so full of nothing that I wonder if the version 0.7 was on a
piece of napkin.  I sure hope they improve it real fast rather than talking
fast.

Don

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)