Lotsa laughs

Lisa Rein lisarein at finetuning.com
Tue May 25 06:25:07 BST 1999

This isn't funny.  Am I to understand that unless I use IE5, I can't
read anything about BizTalk, and Microsoft doesn't care?

I'm geting really sick of these sites that look crappy in Netscape (like
VBXML, for example), and most of Microsoft's site.  They are REALLY
starting to annoy me.  It's Microsoft shooting themselves in the foot,
if you ask me.

If they don't want to fix BizTalk.org.  Then I just won't write about
it. I won't write about it in my book, or on XML.com, or finetuning.com
or anywhere else.  Screw 'em!  (I HAD two different stories in the
works, too.)

*********

......oh okay.....please if anyone at Microsoft is listening:  will you
fix the damn site so it works in Netscape too?  I think you should
really think about the message this is sending....you guys can't take
over the world if we can't read your propaganda :-)

lisa

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)