Lotsa laughs

Paul Prescod paul at prescod.net
Tue May 25 20:33:54 BST 1999

Mark Birbeck wrote:

> Someone needs to do BizTalk, or its equivalent - right?

As I understand it, BizTalk is a framework for inter-organization
communication. Should a single company be developing the e-commerce
equivalent of the Web? Arguably the "real web" beat out Blackbird and the
(fictional) World Wide Notes Network because it was deployed first. What
if the opposite happens in the e-commerce world? Will we be able to deploy
an open system after the fact?

 http://itrc.uwaterloo.ca/~papresco

Alabama's constitution is 100 years old, 300 pages long and has more than
600 amendments. Highlights include "Amendment 393: Amendment of Amendment
No.  351", "Validation of Laws Regulating Court Costs in Randolph County",
"Miscegenation laws", "Bingo Games in Russell County", "Suppression
of dueling".  - http://www.legislature.state.al.us/ALISHome.html

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)