Job Opportunity

Sean Phillips phillips at superior-sdc.com
Tue May 25 23:51:20 BST 1999

Pardon the intrusion!  I am a recruiter from Seattle.  If anyone is
interested or knows anyone interested in XML Development jobs in Seattle
please let me know.

If this message was inappropriate please pardon me, just trying to network.

thanks,

Sean Phillips
IS Staffing Supervisor
Superior Technical Resources/ SDC Computer Services/SDI
425-889-0777 x 231
800-711-8022
www.superior-sdc.com
ISO 9002 Certified