Status of XML-Data

Daniel Veillard Daniel.Veillard at w3.org
Mon May 31 15:26:04 BST 1999

  Hi Olivier,

> could anyone tell me the current status of the XML-Data working draft?
> http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/NOTE-XML-data/

   This document is not a working draft, it's a note submitted by W3C members:
-----
Status of this Document

This document is a NOTE made available by the World Wide Web Consortium for discussion only. This indicates no endorsement of its content, nor that the
Consortium has, is, or will be allocating any resources to the issues addressed by the NOTE. A list of current NOTEs can be found at: http://www.w3.org/TR/.

This document is a submission to the W3C. Please see Acknowledged W3C Submissions regarding its disposition.
----

> The usage of namespaces is out of date, furthermore I encountered
> some bugs/typos, but there's no link to an errata page.
> Will the work on XML-Data be continued or is it obsolete and will
> be replaced by other working drafts or recommendations?

   So this is not a Working Draft produced by a Working Group, its status
cannot be changed. However this can be used as an input for the corresponding
Working Group in that area.

  Daniel

--
	    [Yes, I have moved back to France !]