Schema content tools

Ian Molesworth ian at imolesworth.demon.co.uk
Sat Nov 6 11:52:06 GMT 1999

Ok,

Is there a schema generation tool, team based, that I can use to generate and control tags and elements during the build of my XML based system?

What I want is a tool that uses a central repository to store the current tag schema, allowing me control over authoring of new subsets of tags by issuing different developers access to variouus sections of the schema. General developers need read-only access to the current schema to verify their use of tags, source of data etc.

Any ideas?

Ian