Schemas coming of age: use them

Steven R. Newcomb srn at techno.com
Wed Nov 10 02:48:55 GMT 1999

[Mark D. Anderson:]
> This read to me as a exhortation *within* w3c to eat their
> own dogfood -- note the cc to w3 aliases and the narrowing
> to "any group developing a *W3C* xml application" (emphasis mine).

Oops.  If that's what Tim is up to, then I apologize for my
uncharitable thoughts, and I now say instead, "Good move, Tim!"

(I hadn't seen the ambiguity of "W3C XML application".  I assumed
"W3C" modified "XML" rather than "application".  Thanks, Mark.)

-Steve

--
Steven R. Newcomb, President, TechnoTeacher, Inc.
srn at techno.com  http://www.techno.com  ftp.techno.com

voice: +1 972 517 7954  <<-- new phone number
fax    +1 972 517 4571  <<-- new fax number
pager (150 characters max): srn-page at techno.com

Suite 211               <<-- new address
7101 Chase Oaks Boulevard
Plano, Texas 75025 USA