a dying girl's wish

KenNorth KenNorth at email.msn.com
Tue Nov 16 23:56:06 GMT 1999

I hope everyone knows this is one of the classic Internet hoaxes -- although
I've seen the amount has changed. It used to read two cents per name.

For more information about Internet hoaxes, you can check the newgroup
archives using http://www.deja.com

Try alt.folklore.internet, alt.folklore.urban and other newsgroups.