SGML, XML and SML

Don Park donpark at docuverse.com
Mon Nov 22 22:05:21 GMT 1999

>SML proposal is nice.

Thanks.

>Is there a URL keeping  the 'latest SML specification
>draft'  ?

I am still working on it.  When I am ready to show it, I think the
likely temporary URL will be http://www.docuverse.com/sml/smlspec.html

As I am not allowed to use the XML 1.0 spec to create the SML spec
without review by W3C, I have started writing from scratch so it might
take a bit of time.  Once the first draft is up, we can start arguing about
the specifics.

Since I have already made a statement to the effect that I'll eat the SML
spec if it doesn't fly, I am most keen to keep the spec short enough to
digest easily (literally :-).

Best,

Don Park    -   mailto:donpark at docuverse.com
Docuverse   -   http://www.docuverse.com