XML Application Servers
matthew at praxis.cz
Thu Nov 25 09:27:40 GMT 1999
A question: who out there is developing applications delivering XML from
a server platform? How are you doing it? I'm very curious to know
whether developers are favoring:
1) Template-based XML document generation a la PHP
2) Programmatic XML document generation in Java, Perl, C++ or whatever.
3) Hybrid template/programmatic servers like Enhydra/XMLC
4) Commercial XML servers focusing on e-commerce (e.g. Bluestone)
5) Proprietary database environments with XML delivery support (e.g.
6) Delivery from native XML repositories (POET CMS, Tamino, etc.)
It would be very interesting to see if a consensus is already forming
about the Right Way to build XML server apps.
Thanks in advance,
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:xml-dev at ic.ac.uk
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/ and on CD-ROM/ISBN 981-02-3594-1
To unsubscribe, mailto:majordomo at ic.ac.uk the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:majordomo at ic.ac.uk the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)
More information about the Xml-dev