Why no ']]>' in CharData?

Joe Lapp jlapp at webmethods.com
Sun Nov 28 23:47:37 GMT 1999

My vote: at least hex with an x.  I think I would also like
the decimal, just because we're finding that the people who
design XML doctypes are not always programmers.  But given
that a hex code could appear, they'd probably have to be
familiar with hex anyway.  Hmm... having only one way to do
it might also reduce some user confusion.  Always a plus.

--
Joe Lapp              (Looking for some good people to help design
Senior Engineer        and build the Internet's business-to-business