[SML] Whether to support Attribute or not?

Joe Lapp jlapp at webmethods.com
Mon Nov 29 05:29:55 GMT 1999

At 09:20 PM 11/28/1999 -0500, Gavin Thomas Nicol wrote:
>[...]
>The XML that is most important is the XML that can't be seen...

We are finding that just the opposite is true.  Both the technical and the business savvy are designing DTDs, and both the technical and the business savvy fully expect to be able to see the XML.

Ergo, simplicity is extremely important and ideally a requirement.
--
Joe Lapp              (Looking for some good people to help design
Senior Engineer        and build the Internet's business-to-business