A call for reason

Don Park donpark at docuverse.com
Mon Nov 29 07:02:53 GMT 1999

>I'm learning through the grapevine that some people of
>influence are opposed to the SML effort.

As the person who started the SML effort, I have this to
say to them:

If you have concerns, please voice them and suggest ways
to minimize your concerns.  Let us work together to
prevent unnecessary conflicts.

Just remember that not all things are controllable and
not all people can be influenced.  Killing all the
butterflies in Peking will not rid Kansas of tornadoes.
Let the butterfly be and hope it drops dead on its own
in the winter.

Best,

Don Park    -   mailto:donpark at docuverse.com
Docuverse   -   http://www.docuverse.com