novice/virgin/ignorance

Richard Lanyon rgl at decisionsoft.com
Mon Oct 25 12:47:07 BST 1999

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Oliver Becker wrote:

> > Asking the question:
> > 	"how can I create html from xml and with what?"
> > will probably get the answer:
> > 	"rtfm"
> >
> > I would be _very_ grateful if someone could tell me which fm to read ;)

> The key-abbreviation is XSLT.

XSLT is the W3C's work-in-progress towards a standard. However, it is not
the only method for converting from XML to HTML, and may or may not be the
most appropriate for what you're doing. Check out XML Script as well, for
one alternative:
http://www.xmlscript.org/

--
Richard Lanyon (Software Engineer) |     "The medium is the message"
XML Script development,            |             - Marshall McLuhan