XML-RPC interface for discussion groups

Steven Livingstone, ITS, SENM steven.livingstone at scotent.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 10:38:45 BST 1999

I have developed a first-cut COM component to implement an XMLRPC client for
Automation aware products.
I have created and modified discussions on the Discussion Group directly via
Word - pretty cool.

I also created a basic stand alone editor (still in what ever comes before
Alpha development) which doesn't require Office and talks directlty to the
DG via XMLRPC.

Anybody wishing the COM dll or *basic* Word editor should mail me - I plan
on doing more work on the editor when I get time.

Cheers,
Steven

Steven Livingstone - http://www.deltabiz.com
07771 957 280 or +447771957280

Author -
Professional Site Server 3, Wrox Press
http://www.wrox.com/Store/Details.asp?Code=2696
Professional Site Server 3.0 Commerce Edition, Wrox Press
http://www.wrox.com/Store/Details.asp?Code=2505

President, AIP Scotland.
ceo at citix.com
http://www.citix.com