MSXML for Java Questions

Erik James Freed ejfreed at infocanvas.com
Thu Sep 9 23:25:53 BST 1999

When you are attempting to create a product that has broad reach,
the politics of standards become risks, roadblocks, slowdowns,
and sometimes showstoppers for hard working innovative and vulnerable
small companies like I represent. Hence, IMHO pushing hard on vendors to not
play politics with standards and to be consistent in their support is fair.