W3C's 'Moral Majesty'

Tim Bray tbray at textuality.com
Sat Sep 11 16:30:37 BST 1999

At 03:40 PM 9/11/99 +0800, Rick Jelliffe wrote:
Rick has committed a basic error of fact, which I absolutely must correct.

>"The very thing that makes you rich, makes you poor."  Ry Cooder song.

That's "The very thing that makes you rich, gonna make *me* poor" -Ry

Oh yes, Rick's remarks on the standards process?  Sound and sensible
IMHO.  I'm not as convinced as David that we can lose the Face2Face,
if only because it gets people out of their offices and away from their
email and phone and forces them to focus on the issue at hand for two
days in a row.  But it's right that they're a major barrier to entry. -Tim

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)