MSXML for Java Questions

Marko Zerdin marko.zerdin at ixtlan-team.si
Mon Sep 13 17:13:23 BST 1999

OK. Here is XML that I sent in my first mail at the beginning of the thread:

<Document>
   <Structures>
      <BankAccountInfo>
         <BankNumberCode>value</BankNumberCode>
         <BankAccountTypeID>value</BankAccountTypeID>
         <BankAccountPart1>value</BankAccountPart1>
         <BankAccountPart2>value</BankAccountPart2>
         <BankAccountPart3>value</BankAccountPart3>
      </BankAccountInfo>
   </Structures>
   <Messages>
      <Transactions>
         <t_Transaction>
            <CashAccount>
               <BankAccountInfo>
                  <BankNumberCode>value</BankNumberCode>
                  <BankAccountTypeID>value</BankAccountTypeID>
                  <BankAccountPart1>value</BankAccountPart1>
                  <BankAccountPart2>value</BankAccountPart2>
                  <BankAccountPart3>value</BankAccountPart3>
               </BankAccountInfo>
            </CashAccount>
         </t_Transaction>
      </Transactions>
   </Messages>
</Document>

When I pass this as an argument into the method DOMDocument.loadXML(String),
I get following error:
line 1, column 44: Switch from current encoding to specified encoding not
supported.

That's it. This is actually the only problem I had with this parser. I
didn't really work with some very complicated XML, and I didn't even touch
XSL yet, so I don't know what's waiting for me in the future. If anybody
knows for other "features" of IE5 parser, I would appreciate any
information.

Wish you all the best,

Marko.