Wrong list?

Marcus Carr mrc at allette.com.au
Tue Sep 14 07:18:52 BST 1999

Hello C,

"C. Field" wrote:

> I was wondering if there is a more basic list about xml.  I posted a simple
> question that has not even gotten a mention.  It must not be up to the level
> of this mailing list.  Can anybody let me know about another list that helps
> out beginners in the xml field?

There is indeed another list - General discussion of Extensible Markup Language
<XML-L at LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>.

I hope the lack of response doesn't leave you with the impression that the developers list is
snobby or elitist, as neither is true. Many people are on both lists and would gladly assist
you in the other forum, but this one is unquestionably focussed differently. Good luck with
your problem!

--
Regards,

Marcus Carr                      email:  mrc at allette.com.au