Another look at namespaces

Ann Navarro ann at webgeek.com
Thu Sep 16 18:08:01 BST 1999

And that's what he said:

> And this is not mandatory - but is very useful!

>(If I develop an Intranet application, I want to be able to
>use XHTML without clients having to run out to the W3C site regularly.
>Ditto for any other XML vocabularies which are defined going forward, from
>the W3C or anyone else.)

It also should be noted that there's nothing precluding a cache'd copy of
that "thing" for that Intranet application.

Ann

---

Author of Effective Web Design: Master the Essentials
Coming in September --- Mastering XML

Founder, WebGeek Communications            http://www.webgeek.com
Vice President-Finance, HTML Writers Guild http://www.hwg.org
Director, HWG Online Education             http://www.hwg.org/services/classes