On a more pleasant note

jmbolles at ThoughtWorks.com jmbolles at ThoughtWorks.com
Sun Sep 19 22:15:43 BST 1999

If I understand the problem correctly, this is an ideal place to use XSLT -
use pattern matching as necessary to distinguish your xml tags from html
tags, and apply templates appropriately.

Jack Bolles
Thoughtworks, LLC

PS: In the XML I'm sending out from the server, I am embedding some human
readable text encoded, obviously enough, in HTML.  What would be a good way
to distinguish it from my own XML tags so that I can extract it and feed
it to the HTML renderer?  Any suggestions?

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)