should FOP require JDK1.2.x?

Erik James Freed ejfreed at infocanvas.com
Mon Sep 20 17:18:27 BST 1999

I am sure you all realize this, but by going to 1.2 I believe that you leave
behind
all those who for one reason or another are using Microsoft Java. Not sure
if
this situation is a temporary one or not.

This does not constitute a recommendation even though I use MS Java for its
COM integration
features :-)

erik

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)