Elements cannot be described more than once in DTD, right ?

Sebastien Sahuc ssahuc at imediation.com
Tue Sep 21 23:31:11 BST 1999

Hello,

I have an element (<operations>) than can have different set of sub
element. How can I describe it in DTD ?

For example :
<affiliate>
  <operations>
    <get/>
    <set/>
  </operations>
</affiliate>

and :

<merchant>
  <operations>
    <signup/>
  </operations>
</merchant>

How can I express in DTD that affiliate operations in 'set' and 'get',
and that merchant has only the 'signup' ?

Thank for any reply you should provide.

Sebastien Sahuc
ssahuc at imediation.com

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)