Writing an online help in XML

louise.lahiff at oceanfree.net louise.lahiff at oceanfree.net
Mon Sep 27 01:28:37 BST 1999

Hi,
I'm doing my final year project in a Computer Science degree. Its a simple mySQL database with JDBC and Java. I am hoping to put an online XML help on my interface. I do not know any practical XML as yet. Where can I find information on the practical aspects of using XML to do indexing, menus etc. It is important that I demonstrate the advantages of XML over HTML, so I need to find somewhere that will show me how to do these things - not just somewhere that explains about what XML is, the basics of it, etc. Thanks.

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)