SAX C/C++ Implementations?

Didier PH Martin martind at netfolder.com
Wed Sep 29 01:17:31 BST 1999

Hi,

It depends also a lot on the code packaging. For instance if the GPLed
library is packaged as a shared library on Unix or as a dll on Windows then
you can link to it because it won't be part of the code you provide but will
exist as a separate entity. Subtle but important ;-)

Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind at netfolder.com
http://www.netfolder.com