Dynamic XML

Vilya Harvey vilya at nag.co.uk
Thu Sep 30 16:39:38 BST 1999

David Lindholm wrote:
> I've started looking at dynamic XML-Pages, and the two "languages" I've
> seen so far is "XML-QL: A Query Language for XML" and "XSP: eXtensible
> Server Pages". I haven't been able to find anything else at W3C's site.
> Are there any other standards or semi-standards for dynamic XML?

Forgive me for asking the obvious question, but have you looked at the DOM
at all? If not, the URLs are

	http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-DOM-Level-1
	http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-DOM-Level-2

Hope that helps,
Vil.
--
Vilya Harvey  <vilya at nag.co.uk>    Wilkinson House  Mob: +44  961 106 505
Computational Mathematics Group   Jordan Hill Road   Wk: +44 1865 511 245