Introduction

Brandt Dainow bd at internet-etc.com
Tue Feb 1 15:44:52 GMT 2000

I had a look at this list, but I couldn't find any finished apps here.
Everything is either source code or API stuff for inclusion.  What people
need is a finished exe - just a no-brainer install, load and run.  No
requirement for developer's kits or programming knowledge of any kind.

Luckily for the world (little ad here), we will have something like this out
within a week or two.

Brandt Dainow
bd at internet-etc.com
Internet Etc Ltd
http://www.internet-etc.com

mailto:xml-dev at ic.ac.uk
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/ or CD-ROM/ISBN
981-02-3594-1
Please note: New list subscriptions and unsubscriptions
are  now ***CLOSED*** in preparation for list transfer to OASIS.