my XSLT equipment

Brandt Dainow bd at internet-etc.com
Tue Feb 1 16:34:45 GMT 2000

I have to disagree. I think the schema format is MUCH worse to work with. It
is overly long (and a drag to code) and adds nothing of value over DTD's.
I'll ignore the fact it is not finished and unstable.

Brandt Dainow
bd at internet-etc.com
Internet Etc Ltd
http://www.internet-etc.com

mailto:xml-dev at ic.ac.uk
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/ or CD-ROM/ISBN
981-02-3594-1
Please note: New list subscriptions and unsubscriptions
are  now ***CLOSED*** in preparation for list transfer to OASIS.