Updated XML Schema Tutorial

Roger L. Costello costello at mitre.org
Wed Feb 2 11:56:55 GMT 2000

Hi Folks,

Since my original post about a month ago I have been busy updating my
XML Schema Tutorial.  I have added a lot of new stuff, fixed the typos,
and have added a complete set of labs (with answers).  The labs start by
creating a simple XML Schema.  Each lab modifies and extends the
previous lab.  By the tenth lab you have created a very sophisticated,
elegant schema.  Here's the URL to the tutorial:

        <http://www.xfront.com/xml-schema.html>

/Roger

Please note: New list subscriptions and unsubscriptions
are  now ***CLOSED*** in preparation for list transfer to OASIS.