SAX 2.0 extension proposals.

Miles Sabin msabin at cromwellmedia.co.uk
Wed Feb 2 14:04:51 GMT 2000

Whoops ... typo,

> public class MyFilterImpl
>   implements XMLReaderImplementation
> {
>    public boolean supportsBoolean(String name, boolean state)
>    {                      ^^^^^^^
>      // Just pass through here, but we could adapt
>
>      return itsBaseImpl.supportsFeature(name, state);
>    }

Should have read

    public boolean supportsFeature(String name, boolean state)
                           ^^^^^^^

Cheers,

Miles

--
Miles Sabin                       Cromwell Media
Internet Systems Architect        5/6 Glenthorne Mews

Please note: New list subscriptions and unsubscriptions
are  now ***CLOSED*** in preparation for list transfer to OASIS.