SAX2 Question: Core Properties

andyclar at us.ibm.com andyclar at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 3 21:59:39 GMT 2000

Sorry if this has already been answered -- I haven't made it
through the backlog of messages, yet. But I haven't seen any
post regarding this, yet.

I've been working on adding SAX2beta support to the Apache Xerces
parser. The various handler changes were easy enough to do. Now
I'm updating the features/properties supported. This is where my
question comes up.

The page on features and properties states that all feature
and property IDs are fully qualified URIs. But the core
properties are just strings like "lexical-handler". Shouldn't
these have prefixes? What are they?

Andy Clark * IBM, JTC - Silicon Valley * andyc at apache.org

Please note: New list subscriptions and unsubscriptions
are  now ***CLOSED*** in preparation for list transfer to OASIS.