XML Editing Tools Questions.

Ross Lemire rossl at EDIFECS.COM
Fri Feb 4 00:24:43 GMT 2000

I am a product marketing manager specing out a new XML editing tool and
looking for feedback on a few questions:

1.  What are the best XML tools on the market today, and why?

2.  What are the most important features these tools are missing?

3.  What projects are you working on that you need these tools for?

Your feedback is appreciated and will drive our development.

Ross Lemire

Please note: New list subscriptions and unsubscriptions
are  now ***CLOSED*** in preparation for list transfer to OASIS.