unsubscribe me

Joey Cagle jcagle104 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 18:10:04 GMT 2000

I realize it still says it's closed, but I'm pretty sure I saw an e-mail
from the person who runs this list saying that it opened back up, despite
the fact it still says it's closed at the bottom of these e-mails.  I might
be wrong.  I deleted the e-mail already.  Well I hope to get off this e-mail
list soon.