SAX2 Namespace Support

james anderson James.Anderson at mecomnet.de
Wed Jan 5 11:31:18 GMT 2000

what if the application gets to specify the implementation for EQ on names?
eg., by choosing the implementation for the name class. perhaps indirectly by
virtue of the setting for the namespace-support property.

where namespaces are to be observed, then the prefix is immaterial. where they
are not to be observed, then the url is immaterial.