ANN: XML Schema Tutorial

Roger L. Costello costello at mitre.org
Thu Jan 6 12:44:45 GMT 2000

Hi Folks,

With a lot of help from this list community and many hours studying the
spec, I have created a tutorial on the latest draft (12-17-99) of the
XML Schema spec.  It is freely available at:

         <http://www.xfront.com/xml-schema.html>

I personally learn best with examples, so the tutorial contains quite a
few examples to demonstrate various features.

I hope that you find the tutorial beneficial.  If you find any errors,
ommissions, or have suggestions on how to improve it I would appreciate
your feedback so that I may fix/improve it.

I would like to again give special thanks to the following people who
patiently answered my seemingly endless questions:

    - Henry Thompson
    - Andrew Layman
    - Noah Mendelsohn
    - David Beech