Namespace question: Do attributes inherit the element's namespace?

David Megginson david at megginson.com
Fri Jan 7 00:07:06 GMT 2000

Bob Kline <bkline at rksystems.com> writes:

> OK.  If I understand your last paragraph, you're saying the opposite of
> what David M. said earlier in the thread ("[f]or most applications ...
> the answer is a firm 'no' [the two examples are *not* identical]") -
> right?

(In reference to something like <html:a href="foo"> and <html:a
html:href="foo">.)

No, Tim and I are saying the same thing.  My firm 'no' (for most
applications) was to the question "Are they different?".  Tim also
wrote that most apps seem to treat them the same.

All the best,

David

David Megginson                 david at megginson.com
           http://www.megginson.com/