SAX2: Which license?

David Brownell david-b at pacbell.net
Mon Jan 10 18:29:37 GMT 2000

John Cowan wrote:

> I recommend one of the following licenses:

>         David Brownell's license + GPL (not yet officially OSI-compliant,
>                 similar to QPL + GPL, specifically designed for Java)

Correction -- it _is_ OSI compliant, to the extent that phrase
means anything.

QPL (on which it's based) is compliant, and the main change just
prevents folk from changing my interfaces without my say-so.  If
you want to make such changes, you create another package name.
(That's the same answer the latest DOM specs use.)

- Dave