Mixed-content use-cases and questions

Marcus Carr mrc at allette.com.au
Wed Jan 12 04:29:56 GMT 2000

Tim Bray wrote:

> How about

I like it! Then we could wrap it in a doc element, feed it to an normalising
SGML parser that allows start and end tag minimisation and watch it exhale a
sausage along the lines of:

along with a whole stack of errors. It still conforms to the eleventh
commandment - "XML must be at least slightly easier to read than tea
leaves"...

--
Regards,

Marcus Carr                      email:  mrc at allette.com.au