Draft of Paper: Using UML to Define XML DTDs

W. Eliot Kimber eliot at isogen.com
Sat Jan 15 18:24:33 GMT 2000

Len Bullard wrote:

> W. Eliot Kimber wrote:
> >
> > I've posted to my Web site a draft of a paper I'm developing on a
> > technique for using UML to define XML DTDs.

> I have to forward this to work where I have a PDF player (home machine
> is
> loaded up to bursting).  Did you include a means to push the UML
> diagrams
> out as SVG?  Would be handy for online browsing.

The tool I'm using (ObjectDomain, www.objectdomain.com) doesn't generate
SVG, only WMF, GIF, and some format I'm not familiar with. If anybody
wants the model I can export it out in several formats (or you can
download an eval copy of ObjectDomain (it's Java based, so it runs
pretty much everywhere).

Cheers,

E.