Microsoft's responce to XML.com article

Simon St.Laurent simonstl at simonstl.com
Mon Jan 17 18:25:58 GMT 2000

At 01:08 PM 1/17/00 -0500, I wrote:
>Book-writing isn't that lucrative a business, however much I may enjoy it.
>I don't see why that should keep me out of the W3C, however.

Oh well.  I told Len I wasn't whining about the fees, and Ann irritated me
enough to get me whining about them again.  Once again, though, I'll
happily promise that I have no interest in paying those fees while the W3C
structure remains in its current form.

Strange things happen while I'm writing about namespaces...

Simon St.Laurent
Building XML Applications
Cookies / Sharing Bandwidth
http://www.simonstl.com