XML vs. CORBA (was RE: Alternatives to browsers)

Brandt Dainow bd at internet-etc.com
Tue Jan 18 20:23:55 GMT 2000

I like W3C's statement on their summary doc - "XML may not be the answer to
everything, but it's always worth considering."

Brandt Dainow
bd at internet-etc.com
Internet Etc Ltd
http://www.internet-etc.com

mailto:xml-dev at ic.ac.uk
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/ or CD-ROM/ISBN
981-02-3594-1
Please note: New list subscriptions now closed in preparation for transfer
to OASIS.