Extensible browsers

Steven Livingstone, ITS, SENM steven.livingstone at scotent.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 16:44:00 GMT 2000

I would love the idea of extensible and layerd browsers so that you could
apply the necessary layers to PC's, handhelds, toasters and all the other
types mentioned previosly.

I look forward to seeing it ;-)

cheers,
steven

Steven Livingstone
Glasgow, Scotland.
07771 957 280 or +447771957280

Pro XML
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861003110
Professional Site Server 3, Wrox Press
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861002696
Professional Site Server 3.0 Commerce Edition, Wrox Press
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861002505