Getting "<" and "&" sign in the HTML document

prasadm at crt.com prasadm at crt.com
Thu Jan 27 00:09:16 GMT 2000

Hi folks,

I am new to XML, just started writing XSL's.
I have written an XSL which converts an XML document to HTML.

The problem I am facing is, I am trying to send "&nbsp;"(HTML blank space)
and "<"
to my HTML doc, but the parser intreprets this and sends
the blank space as "&#38;nbsp;" and the "<" sign as "&#60;"

What should I do so as to get the blank space and less than angle
bracket in my html document.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for ur time.

bye,
Prasad M
Home:- 	630-595-0642