Undeclared namespace

Andrew Layman andrewl at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 27 21:16:40 GMT 2000

Last November, many members of XML-Dev wrote and requested that the
Microsoft MSXML parser change its requirements for declaration of namespaces
in DTDs.  I forwarded these requests to the parser developers, and I have
just received word from them that the handling has been changed, as
requested, in the MSXML 2.6 parser.

Thanks for the good suggestions. :-)

See http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/webtechnology/xml/msxml.asp for
information about downloading a copy of this version.

Best wishes,
Andrew Layman
Microsoft