Expat & internal entities

Christian Hammond chipx86 at portaldesign.net
Fri Jan 28 10:05:12 GMT 2000

I have been working on this problem for a few hours now, and haven't gotten
much further. When something like < or   is parsed in expat, I want
to be able to recieve it and do what I want with it. I can capture
by using XML_SetDefaultHandler(), but the <, >, &, and ' don't
get captured. They automatically get transformed to <, >, &, and ".

What can I do about this? It is pretty important for my parser, and I don't
feel like hacking the expat source code :)

Christian Hammond - chipx86 at portaldesign.net
Portal Web Design - http://www.portaldesign.net
Mino XML Parser   - http://mino.portaldesign.net
   Last night as I lay in bed looking at the stars, I thought, "Where
   the hell is the ceiling?"