ANN: SAX2-beta (2000-01-28)
david at megginson.com
Fri Jan 28 18:15:12 GMT 2000
SAX is the Simple API for XML, a very-widely implemented event-based
interface for processing XML documents.
The beta release of SAX2/Java is now available for download at
1. Namespace support.
2. Configurability and extensibility through features and properties.
3. A new interface and base class for SAX filters.
4. Adapters for using SAX1 parsers with SAX2 and vice-versa.
5. Way too much JavaDoc documentation.
6. Public domain (even less restrictive than Open Source).
Please send comments and bug reports to sax at megginson.com.
All the best,
David Megginson david at megginson.com
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:xml-dev at ic.ac.uk
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/ or CD-ROM/ISBN 981-02-3594-1
Unsubscribe by posting to majordom at ic.ac.uk the message
unsubscribe xml-dev (or)
unsubscribe xml-dev your-subscribed-email at your-subscribed-address
Please note: New list subscriptions now closed in preparation for transfer to OASIS.
More information about the Xml-dev