XML. SAX. Streaming processing with Groves.

Francis Norton francis at redrice.com
Thu Dec 9 00:29:46 GMT 1999

XPath seems to have missed the boat for DOM level 2. Is there any chance
that XPath will be included in level 3? I can see that it doesn't appear
to fit in to the roadmap, but as someone who does commercial
program-to-program programming I would find not only the basic
functionality but access to the neater data model a real aid to
productivity.

Francis.